Senior living designed for your comfort.
There’s a certain peace of mind that comes with knowing whatever you want to do in a given day is just steps outside your door. A sense of security in knowing your home is your private retreat where everything you need is right where you live. A genuine feeling of connection in building personal, lasting relationships with the people who care for you. John Knox Village is where every kind of comfort meets in one extraordinary senior living community.
“This is a marvelous place to be. If anybody is bored at John Knox Village, it’s their own fault. Just a wealth of opportunities and variety of engaging activities.”
— Anna Margaret McGuire, John Knox Village resident
Services suited to you.
Home maintenance, inside and out
Maintenance-free living ensures your leisure time goes uninterrupted.
Lifelong learning programs
Interactive classes and guest speakers help broaden your horizons.
Live entertainment and performing arts program
Frequent performances from talented residents and popular artists.
Monthly dining credit
7 restaurants with a variety of options to satisfy every personal taste.
Abundant classes designed for seniors and personalized plans enrich every aspect of your holistic well-being.
- New resident support
- Support groups
- Worship and chaplain services
- 24/7 Emergency advanced life support ambulance service
- 24-hour security — all security officers are EMTs
- Utilities, cable TV, and telephone included (except internet)
- Transportation provided by our own bus fleet
- Trash pickup
- Snow removal
- Year-round landscaping and groundskeeping
- Flat laundry/weekly (apartment homes only)
- Housekeeping/biweekly (apartment homes only)
- Monthly dining credit ($200/person/month)
Amenities designed to please.
In-home personal training and fitness classes are always available, more than half with zero fee.
Both indoor and outdoor pools, with designated times for aquatics classes, free swimming and kids swimming.
Arts and crafts studio
All the tools and space you need to engage your creative side.
Nine-hole golf course
A maintained course to perfect your swing and join tournaments.
Three full-service Independent Living salons offering manicures, pedicures, the latest hair services, and more.
Seven dining venues
Restaurant-style dining for every occasion — from formal tableside service to casual pubs — with outdoor seating, pickup and delivery services.
- Bowling alley
- Movie theater
- Community garden
- Fishing lake
- Shuffleboard court
- Westminster Meadows Park
- Outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Chapel and prayer room
- Clubhouse and common spaces
- Guest rooms for family and friends
- Arts and crafts studio
- Theatre group
- Music groups
- 9-hole executive golf course
- Meeting and banquet rooms
- 2,000-seat Pavilion
- Woodworking shop
- Concierge Services
- General Store