Village Helpers In-Home Care
Caring for yourself or a loved one in your home can be filled with unique challenges that may quickly become overwhelming. Village Helpers can help you remain confident and independent at home by assisting with daily tasks like laundry, cooking, grocery shopping, or sitting with your loved one to give you a reprieve.
Village Helpers In-Home Care provides personal in-home care services for John Knox Village residents – to make life a little easier. These compassionate caregivers provide person-centered services, including household upkeep, personal care, companion visits, transportation, pet care, and more.
Village Helpers’ private-duty caregivers share your goal of maintaining your independence and living a full life. Each member of our staff is specially trained in home care and insured. And they’re standing ready to lend a helping hand.
To learn about caregiver careers opportunities, visit our careers page.
“Our Village Helpers associate, Wendy, is an outstanding helper. She arrives on time with a big smile — ready for any task we need done. She makes everything shine as she works her magic.”
— Jim and Joan N.
Lending a helping hand.
Whether you need assistance for a short time after a hospital stay or 24-hour care and companionship, Village Helpers In-Home Care provides quality private-duty care at John Knox Village — as often and as long as you need it. We work with you to detail a plan that strives to meet your needs and goals, and alter that plan as your needs change.
Here are just a few of the ways that our helpers can assist you:
- Helping start the day – bathing, dressing and grooming
- Taking a walk or helping with other exercises
- Grocery shopping
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping, laundry and ironing
- Scheduling doctor and dentist appointments
- Picking up prescriptions, medical equipment and supplies
- Offering verbal medication and treatment reminders
- Feeding and walking pets
- Taking pets to vet and grooming appointments
- Assisting with correspondence
- Listening to stories and memories
- Settling in for the night
We help you manage the details of daily life so that staying in your home feels like a natural and healthy choice.
How can Village Helpers In-Home Care help you?