Senior living careers that inspire.
If you’re looking for Kansas City jobs where you can make a real difference in the lives of grateful people, look no further. A career at John Knox Village means making an immeasurable impact on the health and happiness of our residents and patients. From nurses and health care professionals to maintenance and restaurant staff to EMS and security, we’re looking for dedicated, compassionate team players to join our family.
Choose from a Village of career opportunities.
- Private Duty – Personal Care Assistants
- Home Health – LPN, RN, Social Worker
- Assisted Living/Assisted Living Memory Care – CNA, CMT, LPN
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitative Services (long-term care, post-acute care, memory care, inpatient hospice care) – CNA, CMT, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Food Service
- Hospice – CNA, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Bereavement Coordinator
- Emergency Medical Services /Public Safety – Paramedic, EMT, Dispatch, Driver
- Resident and Professional Services – including a number of non-clinical positions, from activity specialists to dining services, information technology technicians to landscaping and maintenance to transportation – and everything in between.
Enrich your life by enriching the lives of others.
John Knox Village has a proud tradition of long-standing team members. Many of our team members have been here for decades. Some are even second-generation employees, having had a parent on the Village team. Our staff is vital to the Village’s reputation as the most trusted and popular senior living community in the metro area. People apply to our KC jobs for many different reasons, but they stay because of the close personal relationships they build with residents.
As a member of the Village family, you’ll receive a broad range of benefits that support all aspects of your work life and your personal life:
- Competitive pay
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Flexibility, including 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- A broad and flexible benefits plan that includes health, dental and vision insurance
- Partnership with health care organization that includes use of local health clinics, physician offices and more
- A 403(b) retirement program with a company match as well as other personal finance education programs that are available to all associates
- Free use of the two on-site fitness centers and discounted memberships to area gyms
- Company-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Accident, critical illness, long term disability and long term care insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- PayActiv — real-time access to earned wages
- Credit union and other banking services
- Continuing education opportunities, including free tuition for CNA training, leadership development and financial support for designated positions
- Tuition discounts at an area university
John Knox Village is an open community that welcomes and celebrates its diversity. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals on the basis of merit, competence and essential qualifications. The Village does not and shall not permit any practice or policy that discriminates against an individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin disability, genetic information or ANY other characteristic protected by applicable law. Pre-employment drug testing is required.