Senior living careers that inspire.
If you’re looking for Kansas City jobs where you can make a real difference in the lives of grateful people, look no further. A career at John Knox Village means making an immeasurable impact on the health and happiness of our residents and patients. From nurses and health care professionals to maintenance and restaurant staff to EMS and security, we’re looking for dedicated, compassionate team players to join our family.
Enrich your life by enriching others’ lives.
John Knox Village has a proud tradition of long-standing team members. Many of our team members have been here for decades. Some are even second-generation employees, having had a parent on the Village team. Our staff is vital to the Village’s reputation as the most trusted and popular senior living community in the metro area. People apply to our KC jobs for many different reasons, but they stay because of the close personal relationships they build with residents.
As a member of the Village family, you’ll receive a broad range of benefits that support all aspects of your work life and your personal life:
- Competitive pay
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Flexibility, including 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- A broad and flexible benefits plan that includes health, dental and vision insurance
- Partnership with health care organization that includes use of local health clinics, physician offices and more
- A 403(b) retirement program with a company match as well as other personal finance education programs that are available to all associates
- Free use of the two on-site fitness centers and discounted memberships to area gyms
- Company-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Accident, critical illness, long term disability and long term care insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- PayActiv — real-time access to earned wages
- Credit union and other banking services
- Continuing education opportunities, including free tuition for CNA training, leadership development and financial support for designated positions
- Tuition discounts from an area university