Careers at John Knox Village
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
Careers at John Knox Village mean developing relationships, getting to know residents and patients and making a difference in their lives.
John Knox Village is seeking dedicated, compassionate team players to serve our residents on the campus in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and the patients we care for in the Greater Kansas City area. In addition to the many nursing and health care careers available, we also employ all the staff required to maintain the Village campus. From maintenance and housekeeping, to restaurant staff and stylists to EMS and public safety, the Village provides a small city’s worth of services and amenities to members of the Village community and beyond.
What is John Knox Village?
With about 1,000 associates who provide care and services to our residents, patients and other guests to the campus, John Knox Village is one of the nation’s leading Life Plan communities. Because of our size and scope of services and amenities, John Knox Village has career opportunities throughout the continuum of care, including:
- Resident and Professional Services – Non-clinical positions range from activity specialists to information technology technicians to landscaping and maintenance to transportation – and everything in between.
- Food Service/Restaurant – Servers, cooks, hosts, dishwashers, bartenders, baristas. Part-time, full-time and PRN positions available.
- Private Duty – Personal Care Assistants
- Home Health – LPN, RN, Social Worker
- Assisted Living/Assisted Living Memory Care – CNA, CMT, LPN
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitative Services (long-term care, post-acute care, memory care, in-patient hospice care) – CNA, CMT, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Food Service
- Hospice – CNA, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Bereavement Coordinator
- Emergency Medical Services /Public Safety – Paramedic, EMT, Dispatch, Driver
- Many more! Check out our list of opportunities.
Enriching Lives, Building Community
Because your health and wellness matters, John Knox Village provides associates with a broad range of benefits that support all aspects of your work life and your personal life:
- Competitive pay
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Flexibility, including 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
- A broad and flexible benefits plan that includes health, dental and vision insurance
- Partnership with health care organization that includes use of local health clinics, physician offices and more
- A 403(b) retirement program with a company match as well as other personal finance education programs that are available to all associates
- Free use of the two on-site fitness centers and discounted memberships to area gyms
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
- Accident, critical illness, long-term disability and long-term care insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- PayActiv – real-time access to earned wages
- Credit union and other banking services
- Continuing education opportunities including free tuition for CNA training, leadership development and financial support for designated positions
- Tuition discounts from an area university
Extra perks include:
- Associate recognition program
- Meal discounts in John Knox Village restaurants
- Discounts for services and goods provided by local businesses, such as cellular phone service, scrubs, appliances and more
- Discounted room rentals for private events on the John Knox Village campus
- Discounted tickets for area attractions such as the Kansas City Zoo and Worlds of Fun
- Much more!
John Knox Village is an open community that welcomes and celebrates its diversity. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals on the basis of merit, competence and essential qualifications. The Village does not and shall not permit any practice or policy that discriminates against an individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin disability, genetic information or ANY other characteristic protected by applicable law. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
To learn more about careers in the Kansas City metro area at John Knox Village, check our online job listings, or contact Human Resources, 400 N.W. Murray Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081 at (816) 347-2127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK:
Watch for details about the next Walk-In Wednesday!
On designated Wednesdays, individuals who are looking at positions at John Knox Village have an opportunity to interview and learn more about what the Village has to offer. No appointment is needed during the designated dates/times – just walk in!
Stop by the Village Care Center Human Resources offices, 600 N.W. Pryor Road in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, for an interview.
Check out the Village’s Job Opportunities.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.