Join us for a sneak peek of our latest expansion!
Join us for a sneak peek.
Due to high demand, we‘re expanding The Courtyard Neighborhood. Fifty-two spacious new apartment homes will offer a maintenance-free lifestyle and the opportunity to enjoy the services, amenities and programs that make John Knox Village Kansas City’s most popular retirement community.
Manager of Sales Natalie Chisam will share with you all the latest
details about the brand new one-and-two-bedroom apartments,
including the remarkable features and finishes, pricing as well as
learn about the substantial savings and unbeatable benefits of
becoming a charter member.
Charter member benefits include:
- Discount off the standard entrance fee
- Best choice of floor plans, locations and finish palettes
- Interest paid on reservation deposit to availability date
- Opportunity to personalize your residence
- 60-day free monthly service fee move-in program and more
Tuesday, October 24
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Complimentary wine and cheese will be served.
Courtyard Community Center at John Knox Village
518 N.W. Murray Road
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081
RSVP by calling 816-251-8000 or filling out the form here.