Village Assisted Living Celebrates 6+ years Deficiency-Free
6 Consecutive Deficiency-Free State Surveys
Village Assisted Living and Village Assisted Living Memory Care are excited to announce that in early 2023 they once again passed their annual state inspection with zero deficiencies – the best score an assisted living facility can receive.
- This marks six-plus years of our facility being deficiency-free and means that we are providing the highest level of care to our residents in an optimum environment.
- Inspections are conducted by the Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services, in accordance with strict guidelines administered by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- These surveys evaluate policies and procedures, resident care, quality of care and quality of life, medication administration, medical records, kitchen sanitation, staff competencies, dietary needs, equipment, safety, and overall wellness of the community.
- Surveyors arrive unannounced and observe care and procedures for several days.
- The survey process also includes interviews with residents, residents’ family members, and staff.
John Knox Village is very proud of our staff for this great accomplishment!
Village Assisted Living is located on the campus of John Knox Village in Lee’s Summit, MO – just a 20-minute drive from most parts of Kansas City. Non-residents of the Village, as well as current residents, are eligible to live in our assisted living neighborhoods, including our three assisted living memory care neighborhoods.