Join a Team That Makes a Difference
A career at John Knox Village means taking time to develop relationships, get to know residents and patients – and make a difference in their lives.
In addition to the many nursing and health care jobs available to serve our residents on our campus in Lee’s Summit, Missour, and the patients we care for who live in the Greater Kansas City area, we also employ all the staff required to maintain numerous buildings and homes on more than 400 acres of land, multiple dining venues, beauty salons and an abundance of amenities and services for older adults wherever they call home.
The Village’s continuum of care includes the following areas and positions:
- Resident and Professional Services – including a number of non-clinical positions, from activity specialists to dining services, information technology technicians to landscaping and maintenance to transportation – and everything in between.
- Private Duty – Personal Care Assistants
- Home Health – LPN, RN, Social Worker
- Assisted Living/Residential Care/Memory Care – CNA, CMT, LPN
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitative Services (long-term care, post-acute care, memory care, inpatient hospice care) – CNA, CMT, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Food Service
- Hospice – CNA, LPN, RN, Social Worker, Bereavement Coordinator
- Emergency Medical Services /Public Safety – Paramedic, EMT, Dispatch, Driver
John Knox Village provides associates with a variety of benefit offerings:
- Competitive pay
- A broad and flexible benefits plan, including health, dental, disability, employee assistance program, flexible spending plans and more
- An extensive, award-winning wellness program and on-site health and wellness clinic
- A 403(b) retirement program with a company match
- Free use of the on-site fitness center
- Continuing education opportunities including free tuition for CNA training, leadership development and financial support for designated positions
- Flexibility, including 8-hour and 12-hour shifts
John Knox Village is an open community that welcomes and celebrates its diversity. Equal employment opportunities are provided to all individuals on the basis of merit, competence and essential qualifications. The Village does not and shall not permit any practice or policy that discriminates against an individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin disability, genetic information or ANY other characteristic protected by applicable law. Pre-employment drug testing is required.
To learn more about careers in the Kansas City metro area at John Knox Village, check our online job listings, or contact Human Resources, 400 N.W. Murray Road, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081 at (816) 347-2127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK:
John Knox Village Receives Healthy Workplace Certification
John Knox Village’s efforts to create a culture of health in the workplace are being recognized with a Healthy KC Workplace Wellness Certification from the Kansas City Chamber of Commerce. Read more here.