Reopening the JKV Campus: Independent Living Phase 2
Starting Monday, April 19April 13, 2021 — John Knox Village continues to cautiously reopen areas of the campus. Please follow the link to read a summary of Phase 2 plans that are set to go into effect on Monday, April 19. COVID-19 UPDATES: Reopening Phase 2
Continuum UpdatesThe following actions have been taken to protect the health and safety of our residents and staff. Thank you for your support and understanding during this unprecedented time. Please check back often for updates.
- Village Care Center (816-347-2400)
- Village Care Center Updates – updated April 19, 2021
- Village Assisted Living (816-347-2700)
- Pre-shift Health Screenings for ALL Associates: All associates who are scheduled to work must participate in a screening prior to every shift and will receive a different sticker every day to indicate to members of the Village community that this step has been accomplished.
Messages From Our PresidentDan Rexroth, John Knox Village president and CEO, has recorded a series of messages about the Village’s response to COVID-19. You can check out Dan’s COVID-19 here.
Stay Informed The Village remains in close contact with the Jackson County Health Department, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and other local and regional authorities. Staff also monitors the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). Stay informed by using reliable information sources, including:
- John Knox Village: JKV.org and www.JKVLife.org. Both sites are updated regularly.
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Health.MO.gov HOTLINE Available for Reporting, Questions & Concerns: 1-877-435-8411
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment: kdheks.gov
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: cdc.gov
- The Village also has a daily email newsletter called e-Blast. To subscribe, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.