We are pleased to announce that, beginning Monday, May 18, both The Meadows and Villager Fitness centers will reopen for residents only, with several guidelines and processes in place to promote safety. Please know that Village leaders have thoughtfully and carefully laid out a plan to begin the process of cautiously and slowly making certain amenities available while continuing our efforts to prevent any virus spread from happening on our campus. Please see the following information below.
- Both fitness centers will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and will be staffed by one wellness associate.
- Due to occupancy restrictions from Jackson County, there is a limit of four residents at a time at the Villager Fitness Center and six residents at a time in The Meadows Fitness Center.
- Only fitness center members can use the facilities. You must have participated in the orientation process.
- For the Villager Fitness Center, please enter through the main Marketing Information Center entrance. Go through the main entrance at The Meadows to use that fitness center.
- No guests or associates are allowed to use the fitness centers at this time.
- Residents are reminded to keep a social distance of six feet at all times.
- If you are not feeling well, you are asked to not use the fitness centers. Temperatures will be taken before entering the fitness centers, and you will be given hand sanitizer to use before entering the fitness center. You also will be asked a series of health questions. You are required to wear a mask anytime you are out of your home, including while exercising.
- Associates will be sanitizing equipment after each use and housekeeping associates will do a deep clean twice a day.
- The pools are not open at this time per restrictions by Jackson County. (Editor’s Note: Indoor pools were re-opened on June 1, 2020.)