Serving older adults is our passion at LifeStyle Services. We specifically choose staff with our values and goals, who desire to provide meaningful care to patients. Our trained staff provide
non medical services in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Before you receive services, a staff member will carefully go over the plan of care with you to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in the services provided.
There are a variety of reasons LifeStyle Services is needed. Perhaps you have just returned home from a hospital stay and need assistance for a short time. Or you would benefit from having support with personal care such as bathing and grooming. It may be that you need help doing household chores, meals planned and prepared or errands run. Whatever your need, LifeStyle Services provides the quality, compassionate, comprehensive care you need.
Our staff serves the greater Kansas City area including Johnson County, Kan. as well as John Knox Village residents.
Our staff includes personal care attendants and certified nurse aides who provide a wide variety of comprehensive in-home services helping you to remain independent.
- Assistance with bathing and grooming, oral care, dressing and other activities of daily living
- Assistance with walking and moving about
- Medication reminders and assist (NO DISPENSING OF MEDICATION)
- Companion during appointments (both medical and social)
- Assistance with laundry and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Brief care while primary caregiver attends meetings, school functions, shopping, dining and other engagements that take only a few hours
- 24-hour extended care for out-of-town business, vacations, etc.
LifeStyle Services is an extension of your family, offering support as you live independently.
For more information, call (816) 524-2676 or send us an email today!